Wednesday 25 January 2012

Haul: Moroccanoil




25ml - £12.85 
''Moroccanoil Oil Treatment has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures.''
Won best leave in treatment at the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2011.

Anyone who knows me knows that my draws, bathroom, baskets and wardrobe is full of this treatment and that treatment which claims to repair my hair. Keyword 'repair'. Up to now the only thing that has come close for me is the Bed Head Dumb Blonde reconstructor. Most other products just make my hair more manageable, but only when I use them. Therefore not actually repairing my hair, and also not living up to their claims...

So after much debating I had a stern word with my self and decided to make the splurge. After all I would never know if it was going to transform my tresses if I didn't try it out, right?

RIGHT.

So today my oily order from Feel Unique arrived, well part of it.



I found the 25ml bottle and decided it would be best to try the smaller bottle first, just to see if it works on my ravaged chemically damaged hair, before spending 30 pounds on the larger bottle. - I also received a complimentary hydrating face mask sample too, so thank you Feel Unique!

I will not be posting a review straight away I am going to give it a test to see if it lives up to its claims first of all and then I will get back to you. But I had to post this teeny tiny haul just because I am actually so excited and felt the need to share! I may actually have found the cure!? Hopefully yes, as I have heard nothing but good things about this product.

Hope you are all well and good. Happy Wednesday to all, not long to wait now for the weekend! 

Oh and lastly before I go, here is a picture against an average sized lip balm to show the size of the 25ml bottle.






No comments:

Post a Comment