Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sometimes Size Really Doesn't Matter...



3/10

I love BIG lashes, and when my Mum bought me this mascara for Christmas she obviously kept that in mind. I love the Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara as it has a huge brush that gives me plenty of volume and length in one. 




I really don't like to say this as it was a present but I really do not rate this mascara at all. The brush is too big and for me just causes such a mess! Its almost too big to actually achieve anything but splodges of mascara all over. The pictures don't quite show up just how huge the brush is, it just looks average but it totally isn't. I really am disappointed because as soon as I saw the brush straight off I did the silent 'ooooohh!' Big brush big lashes!!! - NOT.

Maybe it is just Rimmel, I don't know. I never seem to get on with Rimmel products. I like their Khol Liner, or rather the colour pay off, but it makes my eyes stream. - I will give it a little more time and I will still use it for every day use simply because it was a present and I don't want to waste it. 

I am hoping it will be better for me once it has dried out a little. Am I the only person who prefers their mascara after it has been used quite a few times? Mascaras are really hard for me to get used to. I like to stick with what I know works. 

So sorry guys but for me the only scandal related to this mascara are claims it makes about giving you volume! If you like spidey more than sparkly then go for it! I don't like writing negative reviews however sometimes it is definitely necessary. I don't want my ladies wasting their money!  <3 

Am I being harsh? Have you tried Scandaleyes? I'd love to know what you think. 






3 comments:

  1. I agree, I usually use mascaras with smaller brushes to give my lashes the volume they need.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the blink and go in glossy box I have been totally transformed into a thin brush lover!xxx

      Delete
  2. I agree with this review totally. The brush is too big, it just makes my lashes look messy and clumpy! And it takes forever to dry too! Big waste of time/money!

    Lauren
    WIMMUB.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete