Tuesday 3 January 2012

Bye Bye 2011.

I would like to wish you all a very happy new year!

Probably the whole of 2011 was crap for me. The worst year I have ever experienced, so 2011 and I are parting gladly. I am hoping and praying this year is a better one for both my family and I. Enough of the depressing crap now anyway! It is a new year, I wont say new start because I don't believe in all that, I'm still me! Just using the new year to reflect and hopefully take lessons from 2011 in order to better my self. That is all anyone can do really!

So anyhoo, I hope you were all spoilt rotten for Christmas, I certainly was and my pressie post shall be up soon. I love seeing what you all got for Christmas, but I haven't seen that many posts about it to be honest. Maybe you are all scared of looking like you are bragging? I don't know, but please let me know what you think about people posting their gifts? Is it bragging? I don't want to up set any of my followers lol.

This weather is awful, my baby doggy is going mental bless him, I don't think he likes the wind!

Have a nice day folks and again, happy new year! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment