Tuesday 20 December 2011

Back With a Bargain: Simply Pure.



As you may have noticed, I have not been posting for quite a few months now. I made a brief return in August, then had to rush about finding a new apartment to move in to as my university didn't have room in halls for me and only let me know a matter of two weeks before the semester started. So now I live alone and haven't had chance to set the Internet up yet. After Christmas I'll have sorted it and for now I am visiting my boyfriends and Mum & Dads so I can blog till my heart's content. I've been itching to blog and finally! Here I am.

So yesterday whilst visiting my boyfriend I went into Burnley Superdrug. Casually browsing I came across the Simply Pure skin care set. I've been looking for it in my Superdrug for a while now, yesterday it was reduced to £1.49. For one individual product in the Simply Pure range it is £2.59 I believe. So you can either buy one product for that or buy the set right now for £1.49, which comes with a smoothing face scrub, light moisturiser and a cleansing mask. Specially formulated for sensitive skin, Superdrug promise that ''Simply Pure has our 100% Own Brand Happiness Guarantee. If you're not 100% happy with this product, we'll give you a full refund & 25% off your next own brand purchase.''

I've been looking for a moisturiser for a while now, every one seems to break me out so badly yet after just one application of the mask and the moisturiser, today I really can tell a difference. My skin is no longer oily and I was quite worried as the moisturiser isn't specifically for oily skin and can already feel my breakout disappearing. I wish I had bought more now. However I did order 80 pounds worth of Liz Earle before I tried this out, so that's something I am looking forward to big time, as I've heared so much about it but never found the guts to process the order of that much until my recent bout of terrible skin problems, so I took the plunge and it has been dispatched today, I can not wait!

Anyway, have you tried the simply pure range? It is a great stocking filler for £1.49. A true bargain. After I have trialed it for a longer period of time I shall be blogging again, but so far so good. I would like to try the sensitive eye make up remover next as that is something I struggle with. I usually feel like my eyes have been run through a cheese grater after taking my mascara off. Nightmare.

It's good to be back.

1 comment: