Thursday 31 March 2011

TAG: How much is my face worth?

Tag from my fave Geordie Guru's Blog :p  http://beauty-is-funny.blogspot.com/

Basically List the Price and Name of everything you use on a day to day basis...

Gosh Self Tan - £15.32

Gosh Velvet Touch Primer - £12.99

Gosh X-ceptional Wear Foundation - £9 (ish) ?

Elf Cover Stick under eyes - £1.50

Col2000 Shine Away - Approx £5-00???

No7 Gel Eyeliner Ltd Edition :( - £10.00

Lancome Hypnose Mascara - £20.50 (sometimes use Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara probably about 6 or 7 £)

No7 Blusher - £9.00

Elizabeth Arden Bronzer - approx £26.00

Barry M Lip Paint - £4.49

Gosh Lip Glaze - £8.50

Gosh Shimmer Brick - £8.17


Total Face Value..... £130.47

Its actually quite shocking... First of all I didn't realise just how much crap I put on my face daily ha ha, secondly I didn't think I actually spent that much on anything other than my eyes... and that calculation doesn't even include eyeshadow!! : / or face creams!

Also just realised I dunno why I put self tan on under all that foundation and bronzer when its wash off anyway! ^^

x

No comments:

Post a Comment